Monday, February 27, 2006

A Dear Diary moment

I just made a mistake on my UK DVD Review podcast, I've put it up with last week's date. But in trying to fix it, I've stumbled across the fact that two people have reviewed me on the iTunes Music Store.

One gives me five stars, the other four. Isn't that just fantastic?

The five-star one has nailed me completely: as well as the praise, there's a funny crack about my Battlestar Galactica obsession.

Do you know, I think I feel taller. If the reviewers should read this, thanks very much.

William

1 comment:

Laura Cousins said...

William - you have GOT to stop being so modest - it shatters all our illusions about you, after all. When talking about positive reviews you have gotten, please post us a link so that we can go straight there and worship as well!

Remember that blogs these days are increasingly being viewed as potent tools for self-promotion, especially for writers. Go for it! L x