Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tell me what you see


GRAHAM: Tell me what you see.

SAM: Well, that's Bristol Street. What's left of it, anyway. I remember that road, that was Holloway Head. But when I was here it was packed. Great bars. Now it's farm land, far as the eye can see. [BEAT] I remember when all this wasn't green fields.

GRAHAM: Shall I tell you what I see?

SAM: Is it any different?

GRAHAM: Just a little.

SAM: Okay. But -

GRAHAM: I see one, two, five, about ten rows of seats. We're in the past. So long ago now. It's 2007, there's an aisle up to the right. Main entrance over there. Sound team up in the box.

SAM: This was the Hippodrome? You converted the Hippodrome into a house? Where do they put plays on now?

GRAHAM: [POINTS IN THE DIRECTION OF THE MAIN HOUSE] That way.

No comments: